Sunday, May 10, 2009

HOUSE & GARDEN

We have both been really busy over the past few months; harvesting our olives and then pruning the trees, endless hours of strimming, mowing and weeding in an attempt to get on top of the land before it gets completely out of control. It's a bit like the Fourth Bridge; as soon as we finish it's time to start the whole process again!!

However, as you can see from the photographs, when it’s finished it looks fabulous and makes all of the hard work worthwhile.

The weather is now improving here and we are experiencing a wonderful Spring of long sunny days and cloudless skies and perfect temperatures.


Can you see Nuri?



3 comments:

Lorna Penfold said...

Mike and Linda, your photos are fab, you two have been working hard!
Much love xxx

Lee Streeton said...

Hi Mike, Maureen my mum has passed on your letter so I could try to get hold of you. It is with sad news I am afraid my Dad, Don passed away on the 02.05.09 he had cancer but we did not know until very recently.
Your place looks great and next time I am around mums I will show her he photo's. If you have a email address could you send it to lee_streeton@uk.ibm.com.
thanks

Mike and Linda Hall said...

Hi Lee

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I have only just seen your comments on our BLOG!

We were so sorry to hear that your dear Dad had passed on and it was a real shock to us, as it must have been for you.

I had just written to your Mum and Dad, when I heard the sad news from Kevin Hall about Dad and Jessie! We sent a condolence card as soon we heard and I sincerely hope my letter didn't cause Mum any further grieve.

I was very fond of your Dad and he will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him!

Could you check the email address that you gave me as it appears to be incorrect.

Ours is mike.linda.hall@googlemail.com

Lots of Love
Linda & Mike
XXX